The Office will be closed during FMCO (Full Movement Control Order). Collection of Certificates will be suspended for the time being.
For IGCSE exam matters, please contact
Tel: (03) 5524 3692
(60)19 201 6782
(60)19 232 0799
Dear Candidates and Parents,
Registration for IGCSE/GCE O Levels November 2021 is now available.
We are please to announce the soft launch of Examanix, our new mobile friendly online registration portal. You may submit your registration, documents and proof of payment at https://dwiemas.examanix.com. (Special Rates for refugee candidates, please enquire for more information)
Walk-in registrations are not accepted.
The IGCSE and GCE O Level Statement of Results for June 2021 are now available for collection during our office operating hours:
In view of the current (Recovery) Movement Control Order (MCO/RMCO) and the school is still closed, candidates can collect their Certificates based on appointment on selected days as indicated in the following Google form.
Kindly complete the Google form at least 1 day in advance of your appointment date:
(DE & PC)
Collection can be done at the lobby entrance via “collect and go” without having to enter the school building. You may be assured that there is no deadline by which you must collect this document. Kindly present your IC for verification upon collecting the documents.
We are closed during the weekends and public holidays.
Kindly be informed that the management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions. Subjects may be adjusted according to management discretion.
November 2021 Series:
- Link to Online Registration (https://dwiemas.examanix.com)
- Dwi Emas Online Examanix Student Registration Guide (View)
- November 2021 ICT Practical Timetable – 0417 (View) *to be updated
- November 2021 Speaking Test Timetable – FLE (0500) (View) *updated 13/9/2021
- November 2021 Speaking Test Timetable – ESL (0510/0511) (View) *updated 13/9/2021
- November 2021 Written Exam Timetable – by Date (Download)
- November 2021 Written Exam Timetable – by Syllabus (Download)
- Cambridge Examination Manual Registration Form November 2021 (Download)
- Result Enquiry Form June 2021 (Download)
- Notice to Candidates (Download)
- Certificate Authorization Letter (Download)
- Travel and Health Declaration Form (Download)
- SOPs for Private Candidates – June 2021 (View)