Finance and Accounting (Manager / Assistant Manager)
Selangor (Group Level) | Full-time position
Operational responsibilities include (but not limited to) developing and implementing tasks for collecting, analysing, verifying, reporting & managing financial matters, Adhering to all applicable financial reporting standards & regulatory compliance.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and managing key stakeholders and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analysing market trends and competitors.
- Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience in Accounting / Finance or equivalent field.
- Qualified accounting background with a good personality and ready to grow.
- Thinker, doer, excellent team player.
- Ability to handle full set of accounts, manage and supervise day-to-day finance operations.
- Preferably with experience in managing a team.
- Possess a high degree of integrity, sound judgment and good work ethic.
- Pleasant personality and ability to collaborate with all levels of people in the organisation.
- Passionate about being a part of an education movement and play a key role in our organisation’s expansion and growth.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.