Senior Human Resources (HR) Executive
Selangor (Group Level) | Full-time position
The HR Executive oversees the full spectrum of HR functions and activities including (but not limiting to) Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, HR Administrative, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
- Recruitment & Selection
- To screen through all job applications, shortlist potential candidates and preparation of appointment letters and all necessary official letters.
- To support in all recruitment and selection related activities including creation of job advertisements / job announcements, liaison with recruitment agents, job portals etc.
- To assist in running of Interviews.
- To handle on-boarding processes and procedures.
- Learning & Development
- Contribute in the Group’s Learning and Development plans, programs, and initiatives.
- Setting up all necessary SOPs, structure, processes and policies according to the growth direction of the Group.
- Assist in the implementation of learning strategies and programs.
- Support in organising and arranging trainings.
- HRIS / HR Administrative
- Keep track and work on renewing expatriate’s working permit.
- Work closely with Payroll team to ensure any movement in employee’s salary and package are being captured and document accordingly.
- To issue official documents/letters and follow up on approval and acknowledgement.
- To administer relevant annual renewal or data update.
- To liaise with all relevant governing bodies on HR matters.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Develop and administer all compensation and benefits programs designed to attract and retain employees.
- Handle all compensation and benefits related matters including but not limiting to fixed asset requisition, leave and attendance management system, medical benefit, insurance coverage, special occasion purchases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies, Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in HR related field.
- Ability to maintain discreet and handle sensitive and confidential information professionally.
- Honest, ethical, and dependable.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and problem solving skill.
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable.
- Well-versed in Employment Act 1955 and, Industrial Relations Act 1967 with good knowledge of prevailing HR practices.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Passionate to be a part of an education movement.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.