Teacher Support (Junior Executive)
USJ 1 | Full-time position
The Teacher Support holds the responsibility of ensuring the teachers are equipped with the tools they need for their classes to deliver the ACE pedagogy and experience to prepare students for the real world.
- Support the Academic Department (preparation of lesson materials, arrangement for replacement teachers).
- Liaison with relevant suppliers on office supplies, stationeries and pantry supplies.
- Assist with school events such as Open Days, school fairs, school events, etc.
- To manage the communication and update announcements for teachers.
- To manage facilities booking.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin or equivalent.
- Knowledge of using software like Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accuracy of information and attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Emotional intelligence and management.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of people in the organisation.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.