Sales Executive (Junior/Senior Executive)
Selangor (Group Level) | Full-time position
Be the brand ambassador for the School & Brand, offering professional advice, answering queries, introducing the products and values, increasing enrolments.
- Provide information and advice on our academic program and the ACE EdVenture approach to parents & students who contact us to enquire.
- Maintain CRM to ensure up-to-date data of all the leads.
- Assist students with registration by collecting all required documentation, and facilitate entry assessment as necessary.
- Ensure good customer service by addressing customers’ concerns, and provide feedback to the team accordingly.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, encourage words of mouth.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Marketing, PR, Mass Communication or Equivalent.
- Must possess own transportation.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English. Ability to converse in Mandarin / Cantonese / Malay is a plus (to service Hong Kong & China market, as well as local market).
- Prior experience in sales / customer service will be added advantage.
- Positive, energetic, result-driven, with a can-do attitude.
If you are a dynamic professional and have been looking for a chance to make a difference by inspiring young individuals, we welcome you to send your resume and a current picture of yourself to email@example.com.